Justin Brock Schantz | Executive Planning and Event Coordination
At the heart of the Urbania exhibit is Justin Brock Schantz, founder of Left Brain Power, LLC – a think-tank devoted to helping creative people realize their dreams, under the mantra, “Elevate what you Create.”
“At Left Brain Power, I usher your Right Brain talent to the world by providing strategic business solutions that take your creativity from concept to sale. Using my extensive professional network, business savvy and international experience in the fields of finance, legal, human resources, marketing/advertising, and product development, I will guide you and your creative venture on its ascent to the top.
If you are like most of the creative people I know (and love), the full value of your talent has never been realized, because ultra-creative people are not necessarily the savviest business people. Too often, I have witnessed great talent taken advantage of, de-valued, or downright wasted, because the barriers to entry in the business world are too high or simply misunderstood. I get that. And I get you. Creative people are my passion, and my goal is to elevate your right-brain power and help you realize its potential. Let’s combine powers!”
For Urbania, specifically, Left Brain Power has been responsible for the following:
1. Developing a price list and sales strategy.
2. Negotiating the sale of Urbania paintings, as Borbay’s art dealer.
3. Establishing an event budget; raising and allocating funds appropriately.
4. Locating and securing a venue; coordinating security and crowd-control.
5. Contributing to the development and implementation of a marketing strategy, including print advertisements and social media outreach.
6. Providing ongoing support and expertise in the areas of business development and salesmanship.
To connect your right-brain talent with Left Brain Power, contact Justin by email, or dial 646.872.1953